Hey people! Here’s an introduction to the Chronicles of Dania project.
This week, I go a bit more in-depth and share in detail how I quite literally stumbled upon my baking business, and its surprising growth over a short period of time, for a bootstrap business.
The business can be described as an overnight success, and as you’ve come to expect, our recipe this week speaks to that: Overnight Oats! This filling breakfast option is popular not just for being super easy to prepare, but also for being quite healthy. In this video, I make Yoghurt Berry Oats, but you can have fun with it and try out other mix-ins, like shredded coconut, apples, peanut butter, chia seeds, etc. Get creative and have fun with it!
If you try out this, or any of the other recipes, please let me know. You can send me pictures or videos through my social media accounts; @Ms_Dania on Instagram and Twitter.
Yoghurt Berry Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup Old Fashioned Oats (you can use Quick Cook oats if that’s what you have available, but reduce the milk by about a tablespoon)
- 1/4 cup Greek Yoghurt
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon, optional
- Pinch of salt, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla, optional
- 1/4 cup Berries/Fruit of choice
- Handful sliced almonds/nuts of choice
- Add oats to your jar; include salt and cinnamon, if using.
- Pour in yoghurt, milk, and honey, and mix it all together.
- Top off with fruit and nuts.
- Let steep overnight, or for at least 8 hours in a refrigerator. Best to eat within 24 hours.
- Rise, shine, and enjoy!
1 thought on “Walking on Water, Episode 5- Banana”